Our mission is to foster Academic Integrity at FIU as a reflection of the University’s core values and in consideration of the importance of the cultural interface in the FIU community
Our efforts are directed at:
- Informing students, faculty, and administration about policies and procedures related to academic misconduct and grievances
- Assisting students, faculty, and administration in handling issues related to academic integrity - which includes processing cases of alleged misconduct and grievances
- Facilitating communication about academic integrity between and among students, faculty, and administration
- Creating programs and providing resources to educate students and faculty on pedagogical strategies and best practices that support academic integrity
- Planning events and activities to promote and sustain academic integrity
Our vision is to successfully cultivate academic integrity at FIU by providing support and stimulating a greater understanding of issues around academic integrity to all members of the FIU Community.